Snow Day! — Reading, PA — December 28th, 2019
- General Kiesel defeats Riley Rose
- ACW Cruiserweight Title Four Way No Disqualification No Count Out: Wisly Jaccinor (c) defeats Jack Hershey and James Ellsworth and Leo Sweet
- Sarin Fawst defeats Bobby Kruger
- Charlie Kruel defeats Megan Mason
- J Savage defeats Mr. Chow
- ACW Tri-State Title: Scotty Jeffreys (c) defeats Bones
- Stockade defeats Stan Stylez
- Jamie Senegal defeats Percy Drews
- ACW Heavyweight Title: Dame (c) defeats Andy Header
- Rogue Women Warriors Title: Layna Lennox (w/Gillette) (c) defeats Tess Valentine
Doomsday In Stevens — Stevens, PA — December 7th, 2019
- Andy Header defeats Jack Hershey
- ACW Tri-State Title: Bones defeats Scotty Jeffreys (c) by Count Out
- Trixie Tash defeats Tess Valentine
- Sarin Fawst (w/Coach Dan) defeats Bobby Kruger by referee’s decision
- Stockade defeats J Savage
- Erica Leigh defeats Veda Scott
- ACW Cruiserweight Title: Romeo Castillo defeats Wisly Jacinnor (w/Coach Dan) (c) by DQ
- Rogue Women Warriors Title: Layna Lennox (w/Gilette) (c) defeats Vita VonStarr
- ACW Heavyweight Title Falls Count Anywhere: Dame (c) defeats Breaux Keller
Tonight The World Dies — Stevens, PA — November 9th, 2019
- Bones defeats Mason Martin by Count Out
- ACW Cruiserweight Title: Andy Header defeats Wisly Jaccinor (c) by DQ
- Amanda Carolina Rodriguez defeats Erica Leigh
- ACW Tri-State Title Vs. Career: Scotty Jeffreys defeats Sarin Fawst (c) – TITLE CHANGE !!!
- Vita VonStarr defeats Corinne Mink
- Rogue Women Warriors Title: Layna Lennox (c) defeats Kaci Dillon
- Jamie Senegal defeats Jack Hershey
- Funny Bone defeats Stockade
- ACW Heavyweight Title: Dame (c) defeats Breaux Keller
Monster Mash Ball — Reading, PA — October 25th, 2019
- Merc defeats General Kiesel
- ACW Cruiserweight Title: Wisly Jaccinor (w/Coach Marx) (c) defeats Jack Hershey
- ACW Tri-State Title: Sarin Fawst (w/Coach Marx) (c) defeats Scotty Jeffreys
- Victor Benjamin (w/Lady Frost) defeats Stockade
- Kaci Dillon defeats Ashley America
- Facade defeats Andy Header
- Rogue Women Warriors Title Three Way: Layna Lennox (w/Gillette) (c) defeats Dani Mo and Lady Frost
- ACW Heavyweight Title Steel Cage: Dame Smith (c) defeats Breaux Keller
Descending Angel — Stevens, PA — October 12th, 2019
- ACW Cruiserweight Title Four Way: Wisly Jaccinor (w/Coach Marx) defeats Bones and Jack Hershey (c) and Mr. Chow – TITLE CHANGE !!!
- Ariela Nyx defeats Nevaeh Chantelle
- Stockade defeats Merc
- Queen Aminata defeats Vita VonStarr
- ACW Tri-State Title: Sarin Fawst (w/Coach Marx) defeats Scotty Jeffreys (c) – TITLE CHANGE !!!
- Three Way: Erica Leigh defeats Gabby Gilbert and Missy Sampson
- Rogue Women Warriors Title Match (vakant): Layna Lennox (w/Gillette) defeats MAX – TITLE CHANGE !!!
- Thunder Rosa defeats Amanda Carolina Rodriguez
- ACW Heavyweight Title: Dame Smith defeats Breaux Keller (c) – TITLE CHANGE !!!
Absolution – Stevens, PA – September 21st, 2019
- Mr. Chow def. J Savage.
- Kaci Dillon def. Casey Katal with a choke bomb.
- Tri-State Championship Match (best of 3 falls): Jack Hershey (c) retains against Bones in a draw after each man scored a fall, and both were counted down by the referee in the third period.
- Jamie Senegal def. Jason Gory.
- Stockade def. Wisly Jaccinor with a spear. The “Deathmatch Asgardian” gave the young athlete a handshake after the match as a sign of respect.
- Layna Lennox def. Amanda Rodriguez and Erica Leigh. The irrepressible Lee Sweigart commended the efforts of the athletes, and said we’d see all three again next month. He declared Layna Lennox the #1 contender to the Rogue Championship, announced that Rodriguez would face the returning Thunder Rosa soon, and told Erica Leigh to pick a partner for a tag match against “Pryme Tyme” Amy Lee and a partner of her choosing.
- Rogue World Championship Match: Tess Valentine (c) def. Lady Frost.
- Breaux Keller & James Frazier def. Dame Smith & Twisted Tate when Dame seemed to intentionally tap early to Frazier’s barely locked-in Cobra Clutch. Per the match stipulation, Twisted Tate was forced to retire. Commissioner Sweigart came out to revel in what he called a removal of the “weakest link” in his organization.
Jack Hershey’s Chocolate Fantasy – Stevens, PA – August 24th, 2019
- Mr. Chow & Bobby Kruger def. Wisly Jaccinor & Frankie Malibu (Kruger slammed Chow onto Malibu for the win).
- ACW Tri-State Championship Match: Scotty Jeffreys (c) def. Sarin Fawst with a rope-walk Blockbuster.
- Ruckus def. Dame Smith with a rolling Fisherman Suplex.
- ACW Cruiserweight Championship Match (no disqualification, no count-out): Jack Hershey (c) def. Bones with a Sweetener.
Hail to the Queen – Stevens, PA – August 24th, 2019
- Layna Lennox def. Trixie Tash
- Missy Sampson def. Ashley America
- Brittany Blake def. Anastasia Morningstar with a double-stomp.
- MAX def. Kaci Dillon with a spear.
- Rogue World Championship (vacant) Steel Cage Match: Tess Valentine def. Erica Leigh with Cradle Shock.
Punk Rock Afterparty – Stevens, PA – August 24th, 2019
- Jason Gory def. Killian McMurphy.
- Stockade def. Dame Smith with a spear.
- ACW Heavyweight Championship Match — originally scheduled as James Frazier (c) vs. Breaux Keller. Twisted Tate assaulted Frazier before the contest’s opening bell, and produced a contract for a title shot from the very briefcase he’d just used to lay out the sometimes-commentator. Tate briefly became the ACW Heavyweight Champion once again, only to be surprised by the contest’s scheduled challenger, Breaux Keller, who quickly defeated his former mentor to seize the title. Following this quick succession of champions, Dame Smith assaulted Keller, saying he was sick of the “straight poster boy”, and declaring that he’d “sold his soul” to Twisted Tate. Standing over Keller and Frazier, Tate challenged them to a tag team contest against himself and Dame for next month’s event, with the stipulation that should either Breaux or James be pinned, the Heavyweight Championship would fall to Tate.
One Crazy Night – Reading, PA – August 10th, 2019
- ACW Cruiserweight Championship Match: Jack Hershey (c) def. Bones and Dame Smith (Sweetener on Bones).
- “Cowboy” Kidd Quick def. Shovelhead Chuck following a frog splash.
- Erica Leigh def. Layna Lennox with a Flatliner. Prior to the match, Commissioner Lee Sweigart announced that Miranda Vionette had vacated the title due to injury, and that the winner of this contest would go on to face the winner of Tess Valentine vs. Kasey Catal on August 24th for the vacated championship.
- Mr. Chow def. J Savage with a Yakuza Kick.
- Killhart was forced to relinquish his ACW Tri-State Championship due to a torn pectoral muscle and subsequent surgery which will prevent him from competing for some months. The next contest, Scotty Jeffreys vs. Sarin Fawst, was then declared to be for the vacated title. Ultimately, Scotty defeated the ever more dangerous rookie with a rope-walk-to-Blockbuster combination, becoming the Tri-State Champion once again after a long, barren stretch.
- The Sandman def. Gillberg with a rollup. The ECW icon somehow convinced Gillberg that the two of them should pair up at the bar inside the hosting venue, Reverb, and enjoy some beers with the fans, but as soon as Gillberg consented, Sandman rolled the unsuspecting Gill up for a quick three. In the end, they drank the aforementioned beers anyway.
- Tess Valentine def. Kasey Catal with Cradle Shock. She will now face Erica Leigh in a steel cage on August 24th for the Rogue World Championship!
- Announcer Joel Oresky and fearsome rookie Bones began what promised to be a long, self-centered series of speeches, only to be interrupted by a brigade of the midget wrestlers who had competed earlier in the evening. Shovelhead Chuck went on to win an impromptu battle royal (participants: Mr. Chow, “Cowboy” Kidd Quick, J Savage, Shovelhead Chuck, and Bones), and Mr. Chow proposed a permanent midget wrestling division inside Atomic Championship Wrestling.
- ACW Heavyweight Championship Match: James Frazier def. Twisted Tate (c) with a rollup — new champion! The play-by-play commentator, a former wrestler in his younger days, looked surprisingly game in a short contest. Following the pinfall, a furious Tate blasted the unlikely new champion with a Shining Wizard, only to be confronted by the members of the midget roster, who aided a confused Frazier.
- “Playboy” Bob Starr and “Stone Cold” Chad Austin def. BLKOUT (Ruckus and Robbie Illuminati). ACW Hall of Famer and referee Tonya Stevens gave Robbie Illuminati a Stone Cold Stunner mid-match during a heated argument with the aggressive Philadelphia native.
1000 Points of Hate – Denver, PA – June 8th, 2019
- Dark: Bobby Kruger def. Frankie Malibu via referee stoppage (rear naked choke).
- Dark: Sarin Fawst def. Mr. Chow via pin fall after a rack bomb.
- Brian Kiesel def. Clutch Adams after a rollup.
- Commissioner Lee Sweigart and Heavyweight Champion Twisted Tate took a moment to berate their audience, and went so far as to fire “Carolina” Jim, substituting a smug, outspoken Joel Oresky for the well-liked ring announcer. Play-by-play announcer James Frazier left his desk to confront Tate about his recent behavior, and revealed that the shadowy board of directors of ACW and Rogue had made him co-commissioner for the evening. He declared that with what little power he’d been given, he could say that “Carolina” Jim was not fired, and with that, relinquished the microphone to Jim so that the evening could continue.
- BJ Walker def. Robbie Illuminati after fellow BLKOUT member Ruckus hit Illuminati with Walker’s multi-promotional championship briefcase, leading to a W for Walker.
- Killhart Appreciation Night unfolded much as expected, with the Tri-State champion thanking only himself for all his recent success. He went out of his way to thank his “mentor” and “best friend” Scotty Jeffreys, and invite the “King of Controversy” into the ring, but Jeffreys quickly sickened of Killhart, and — whether through jealousy or indignation — attacked the young champion. The two brawled through the room, with Killhart getting the upper hand. Jeffreys vowed to get even.
- ACW Cruiserweight Championship Match: Jack Hershey def. Bones (c) — new champion! Following the match, Twisted Tate arrived to attack Hershey yet again. James Frazier confronted Tate in the ring, and a shove turned into a brawl. After a low blow, Tate told a beaten-down Frazier that he’d face him one-on-one next month, and had no fear of dying in the ring if necessary.
- ACW Heavyweight Championship Match: MAX (acting as surrogate for champion Twisted Tate) def. Erica Leigh and Trixie Tash, slamming one onto the other for a double pin.
- Rogue World Championship Match: Miranda Vionette (c) def. Queen Aminata.
- Ruckus def. Facade when BLKOUT sprayed Facade in the face with his own spray paint.
ACW 19th Anniversary: One More Step Toward the Grave – Denver, PA – May 18th, 2019
- Brittany Blake def. Kaci Dillon.
- Outspoken competitor BJ Walker came out with his newly-won Central Pennsylvania Money in the Bank briefcase to let the fans know that he hadn’t yet decided which promotion’s championship he’d decided to use it on, but that he was ready to take anyone at all to Table 3 of the Ass-Whippin’ Buffet.
- Mr. Chow & Shovelhead Chuck def. Frankie Malibu & Sarin Fawst.
- Commissioner Lee Sweigart said a few words to the audience explaining his recent actions, and then introduced Twisted Tate, who said he’d chosen Teddy Hart to defend his ACW Heavyweight against fellow conspirator Mr. Grim. Teddy, as always, had kind words for the audience, but didn’t seem to be aware of recent events concerning Tate’s refusal to defend his own championship. Taking Tate’s request as a friendly favor, Teddy consented to wrestle Mr. Grim in Tate’s place later on.
- ACW Tri-State Championship Triple Threat Match: Killhart — with help from Scotty Jeffreys — won the title over challenger Bobby Kruger and existing champion Jack Hershey.
- ACW Cruiserweight Championship Match: champion Dame Smith surprised Jamie Senegal with an armbar for the tapout, only to be assaulted by Twisted Tate, who went on to declare an immediate match between the fallen champion and Tate’s protégé, the heretofore unknown Bones. Bones quickly pinned Smith to become Tate’s new, chosen Cruiserweight Champion.
- ROH star Stella Grey def. Trixie Tash.
- Rogue World Championship Match: Miranda Vionette (c) def. Tess Valentine.
- ACW Heavyweight Championship Match: Teddy Hart (defending for champion Twisted Tate) def. Mr. Grim.
Holy Wars – Denver, PA – April 27th, 2019
- Pre Show Match – Bobby Kruger defeated Sarin Fawst and Frankie Malibu in a triple threat match.
- Veda Scott defeated Queen Aminata.
- ACW Tri-State Champion Jack Hershey defeated Killhart with the help of Bobby Kruger.
- Trixie Tash defeated MAX.
- BJ Walker and The Red Scorpion went to a no-contest when Rob Noxious laid both men out.
- ROH star Jenny Rose Defeated Gemma Cross.
- ACW Cruiserweight Champion Dame Smith defeated Jamie Senegal.
- Rogue Women Warriors Champion Miranda Vionette defeated Brittany Blake.
- The ACW Heavyweight Championship match saw Gory Defeat Breaux Keller, only to then gift the title to Twisted Tate in a shocking turn of events.
Fight Fiction – Denver, PA – March 16th, 2019
- Triple Threat Match: Jack Hershey def. Frankie Malibu and Sarin Faust.
- Queen Aminata def. Dani Deville.
- Killhart def. Bobby Kruger.
- Lady Frost def. Missy Sampson.
- Trixie Tash def. MAX via disqualification.
- ACW Tri-State Championship Match: Jack Hershey def. Scotty Jeffreys (c); new champion!
- Rogue Championship Match: Miranda Vionette def. Tess Valentine (c); new champion!
- ACW Cruiserweight/Heavyweight Championship Scramble: Dame Smith (Cruiserweight Champion) vs. Victor Benjamin vs. Breaux Keller (Heavyweight Champion) vs. Mr. Grim. Mr. Grim defeats Breaux Keller (c) to become the new ACW Heavyweight Champion.
Train to The End of The World – GameChangerWorld, Allentown, PA – March 8th, 2019
- Kaci Dillon def. Gemma Cross.
- ACW Tri-State Championship: Scotty Jeffreys (c) def. Jack Hershey.
- Stockade def. Killhart.
- Havoc def. MERC.
- Johnny Moran def. Killian McMurphy.
- Mr. Chow def. Twisted Tate.
- Rogue World Championship: Tess Valentine (c) def. Jenny Rose.
- Cruiserweight Champion vs Heavyweight Champion (non-title contest): Dame def. Breaux Keller.
- Triple Threat: Teddy Hart def. Mr. Grim and Mike Orlando.
The Shape of Things to Come – Reading, PA – February 2nd, 2019
- In a preliminary fight, “NCAA All American” Ray Jazz defeated “The Great Outdoorsman” Matt Montana with an Exploder Suplex.
- Mr. Grim was victorious over “The Icon” BJ Walker with a Spinning Tombstone Slam.
- “The Tenacious” Trixie Tash got the best of newcomer Dani Deville (who was replacing the injured Max) via Missile Drop Kick.
- As referee Zack Carlucci was down, Frankie Malibu came to the help of Wisly Jaccinor, only for everyone to be attacked by Sarin Faust. Getting back to his senses, Carlucci then saw Faust hitting Jaccinor, therefore disqualifying Hershey and giving a win by DQ to Wisly.
- Before the next match started, Commissioner Lee Sweigart told Kimber Lee and Tess Valentine that the winner of the match would get an open contract to face the Rogue World Champion at any time of their choosing. Tess Valentine got the best of Lee when she reversed a pin fall after a top rope Swanton giver her access to the very important briefcase.
- Queen Aminata knocked out Lady Frost with a devastating Yakuza Kick to the face to get the 1-2-3.
- Commissioner Lee Sweigart came at ringside to address him “quitting” at the last show as he explained he just couldn’t deal with Scotty Jeffreys and Killhart anymore. However, he explained that because of his passion, he was going nowhere. He then proceeded to invite Bobby Kruger out. Even if Kruger had been hated for years by all, Sweigart mentioned that Bobby had been homeless and lost his father in the past few months. However, his love for professional wrestling was always there. As the crowd rallied behind Bobby to cheer him up, Jeffreys and Killhart came out to laugh at him, calling him a cry baby. Pissed off, Lee ordered a match between the Killhart/ Jeffreys tandem against Bobby Kruger and the commissioner’s special guest… None other than Robbie E!!
- Robbie E and Bobby Kruger defeated “Hot Shot” Scotty Jeffreys and Killhart with a DDT from Robbie and a Splash from Bobby on Jeffreys! Bobby then grabbed the Tri-State Championship telling the crowd he wanted it!
- ACW Heavyweight Champion Breaux Keller retained his championship against Dame Smith with his Falcon Arrow. Smith was first distracted by the presence of General Keisel at ringside which Keller didn’t notice. Holding the championship and grabbing Smith by the hair, Keisel told both wrestlers that he should be the champion. Breaux Super Kicked the General and Smith put him down with a Calf kick. Dame then gave the championship to Keller as a sign of respect.
- A knee to the back from Deppen, a Shining Wizard from Twisted Tate and a running kick to the face of Mason Martin from Tony Deppen gave them the win over Martin and his partner Matt Wylde.
- Despite being visibly hurt by all the damage Thunder Rosa had afflicted on her back, LuFisto rolled up La Mera Mera with a hand full of tights to retain her Rogue World Champion. She shook Rosa’s hand after the match only to attack her again and blaming her for her pain. As LuFisto was arguing with Rosa, Tess Valentine ran in, cashed in her open contract and hit her Fireman’s Carry Driver to get the pin fall over LuFisto and become for the second time in her career, the Rogue World Champion!
- Victor Benjamin and Lady Frost came out and address the fact that ACW Cruiserweight Champion Lance Anoa’i had failed to appear because he is scared of the Savage Gentleman. With the blessing of Commissioner Sweigart, Dame Smith came out and mentioned that, he might not have been able to win Breaux’s championship, so her was trying for the ACW Cruiserweight now and that he would bring this one home… Which he did after Lady Frost mistakenly blew snow in Benjamin’s face which gave Smith the opportunity to knock him out with an Inziguri to become the new ACW Cruiserweight Champion!!